me myself and i

My photo
worldly pleasures have always been my weakness..though timelessly I have decided to become a better me..none of those times have I succeeded.. I will blame no one but me for everything that has happened.. I had fun being loved by the one I love.. and god knows how much have I desired to feel the same way again.. I know I have not been the 100 dollar bill and not everyone likes me..but then again.. I like me..

August 3, 2010

who am i to me???

i have always thought of myself to be my own best friend and my own worst enemy. though at times it is hard for me to distinguish them, they are always there helping or sabotaging me, yeah that is my idea of a friend and an enemy, friends are always there helping us while enemies are always there sabotaging us...


when i am not thinking clearly, this enemy of mine always does things that could always hurt me at the end, and when needed, this friend of mine aren't always there,exposing me to the danger of my worst enemy, the estranged me...but there are also times when this lovely friend of mine share something that i shouldn't, couldn't, wouldn't ever repeat it again to the whole world..but being an homophilic myself, i can't help but gossip with people who i am close with around me, this is where the enemy of mine strikes back, this is the perfect timing for him to sabotage me..


all that i wish to point out here is that as a friend of myself, i often tell myself about how i feel...so does my enemy, i am always there to catch me of guard in order to sabotage myself..


my friend is me so is my enemy....

 internal conflict, think u can handle it???

No comments:

Post a Comment